12.28.2017

Christmas 2017


This year my family and I were able to spend 3 days in Chesapeake with friends/adopted family.  We had a great time, and lots of memories were made.

When we arrived on the 23rd, we had a fantastic dinner awaiting us ... and Sangeria.

Me and Mom

Me and Dad

Me and Rhey
No, she is not drinking wine!  She felt left out and put her root beer in a wine glass lol.
Dec. 24th :
Mimi, Rhey, and I worked together and got Christmas dinner ready.  We enjoyed cooking, laughing, and talking with each other.

Mimi and Rhey took a break and went on a hunt for Brazilian nuts.  Meanwhile, I was being sneaky and took a picture!

They were in charge of the main meal ...

... while I was in charge of making the salad ...

... and finger foods

Nick and I went on a walk the pond ...

<3

Begging to go on another walk






Nick loved cuddle time with his new friend Lexis

So blessed to have this guy as my dad!!
Thankful to have her as my life-long best friend


Miracles happen!  We managed to get a family picture taken lol!
All in all, Christmas this year was great!  I'm thankful to have spent it with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥