12.05.2015

Avon review

My wonderful friend from church allowed me to sample a couple Avon products for me to review.



For this review, she gave me a trial size of the 

foundation


and 

lip gloss


The foundation:
I was honestly hesitant with the foundation, because I have never been able to find a foundation that matches my skin tone, and that doesn't turn me orange haha.  However, this foundation  - well let me just say this I'm almost out and I'm very disappointed that I wont have any left lol.  I love the foundation!!!!!!!

The lip gloss:
I love lip gloss - just absolutely love it!  The shade my friend gave me is a very pretty pink, but doesn't turn my lips the shade of the lip gloss (that's a plus for me!).  I think everyone should have the lip gloss ;)

Below is a picture I took, so you all can see what the foundation and lip gloss look like when applied:  


I am very impressed, and honestly would love to get more of the foundation (it's going on my Christmas list y'all!!).

If you would like to purchase anything from Avon, here is the link to my friend's site:


5 comments:

  1. Love Avon makeup! You are a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pamela,
      I do too - these two products were my first Avon products. I easily fell in love with them :)
      Awww thank you - praise the Lord!

      Welcome to Alisha In Progress :D

      In HIS grace,
      Alisha

      Delete
  2. Hey, you look BEAUTIFUL, girl!!! Even without Avon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clo,
      Awww well thank you ... praise the Lord :) You are beautiful as well!!!!

      Hugs to you!
      Ali ♡

      Delete
  3. Nice Sharing! Thanks for this helpful information I agree with all points you have given to us. I will follow all of them.- Sell Avon Bridgend

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥