6.04.2015

Five Things You Don't Know About Me



I'm loud
If you know me personally, can I hear an “amen” lol =P  I've always been loud … we don't know why, but I just am.  Oh the unexplainable in life … isn't it amazing ;)

I'm insecure
My problem with being insecure has gotten some what better … some what.  I can't tell you why I'm insecure, or when it started, all I can say is this … another unexplainable in life.

I care what others think about me
I long to be liked by people … always have, always will.  I've always been the one who longs to have at least one friend, and when they (for one reason or another) don't seem to “like” me, I immediately start thinking that I did something wrong / said something wrong / it's my weight / and the list can go on.

I procrastinate terribly
Can I come up with an explanation for this one later? =P

I am a Southern gospel music lover
I think I'm the only one in our family who can listen to it non-stop haha.  The rest of my family … well … they can only take so much of it haha.  #praiseGodforPandora hahaha

what are five things that no one knows about you?

In  H I S  grace, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥