6.11.2015

He is our strength & song


T R U S T   M E  and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song.  Do not let fear dissipate your energy.  Instead, invest your energy in trusting Me and singing My Song.  The battle for control of your mind is fierce, and years of worry have made you vulnerable to the enemy.  Therefore, you need to be vigilant in guarding your thoughts.  Do not despise this weakness in yourself since I am using it to draw you closer to Me.  Your constant need for Me creates an intimacy that is well worth all the effort.  You are not alone in this struggle for your mind.  My Spirit living within you is ever ready to help in this striving.  Ask Him to control your mind; He will bless you with Life and Peace.


I S A I A H  12 : 2 -  R O M A N S   8 : 6 

This was taken from Sarah Young's Jesus Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥