3.06.2015

Are you thankful for your dad?

Memory Verse:
...but bring them up in the nurture
and admonition of the Lord
{Ephesians 6:4b}

Our Father above gave us our earthly daddy for a specific reason. Even though we may not see it or understand it now, the Lord did it for our protection.


How do you show your dad that you love Him?

Think back to the last time your dad protected you. Looking back now, are you thankful that he did?

What other vere(s) can you think of and memorize, that will help you remember that your dad will protect you?

List ten ways your daddy has protected you

*******************************

You are more than welcome to copy this post for your personal use only.  
I wrote all these out on a piece of paper and taped it to the front inside cover of my journal ... so I have a constant reminder of how blessed I am to have an earthly protection :)

In HIS grace, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥