4.03.2014

NEEDING THE THOUGHTS OF YOUNG MEN!!!

As modesty is rapidly decreasing in today's society, your input really matters!

The rest of this month is your opportunity to send in what you really think about modesty or the lack there of.

My goal is to compile a post of all the responses I get from all you guys and include it in the event I'm hosting called "Modesty month".

If you are interested, here are some things to keep in mind:

*all emails will be seen by my parents
*there will be no correspondence between me and any of you men who submit your responses (due to my beliefs in purity and the security of keeping my email address private)
*there is to be no inappropriate or vulgar language, phrases, etc
*even though you are speaking against the decrease in modesty...please do not speak ill of any young ladies
*please speak the truth
*guys of all ages can send in his thoughts
*this is for guys only
*we have the right to edit or simply not allow submissions
*please write what the Lord is leading you to write
*you can keep the response simple, or you can make it more "extravagant" (but please no more than 7 paragraphs)

Click HERE in order to send in your response!

**All responses need to be submitted by April 30th**

In HIS grace, Alisha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥