4.03.2014

A month of modesty

As an individual I truly believe (and have observed) that our society lacks one of the most important qualities.....modesty.  

But what is modesty?  Is it not bragging about yourself when others mention a hidden talent of yours?  Well yes, in a way it is....but is that the only way we should be modest?  Most certainly not!  We should be modest in how we dress, act, and present ourselves.

Wikipedia defines modesty as this:

"Modesty is a mode of dress and deportment intended to avoid encouraging sexual attraction in others"

I could never agree more!  This is one of the few times I agree with what "man" thinks of this topic!  We should desire for people to be attracted to our face and positive characteristics, and not our body.

So with all that said, I would like to announce a new event for the month of April!!!!


For the month May, I will post......

*an interview with a young
*host a Modesty week (where you send in a pictures/group of pictures of a the modest outfits you wear)
*a forum of what young men REALLY think about modesty (guys - now's your time to speak up for what you believe)
*the "Call to Modesty"
*a possible giveaway......I'm not promising anything....we'll see what I can do :)
*guest posts

Contact me if you would like to do a guest post, have your outfit included in the "Modesty week", if you would be interested in giving away, etc.

I am so excited next month!!!!

In HIS grace, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥