12.02.2014

Goals, goals, and more goals!

Happy December y'all!  I am amazed at how the month of November flew by!!!!!

Here were my November goals ..... time to recap!!!

November goals recap:
*read "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan - I started reading it ..... and intend to finish it verrry soon ;)

*Finish reading "Sacred Singleness" by Leslie Ludy - I started reading it .... and intend to finish it verrrry soon ;)

*Finish reading "Passion and Purity" by Elisabeth Elliot - hahaha .... I thought I could finish it, but I will be finishing it verrry soon too

*Finish reading - "Will Our Generation Speak" by Grace Mally - yeah ...... I'll be finishing this verrry soon too =P

*exercise 3-4x a week - I did for a while, but then started slacking .... oh well ... there's always this month!

*memorize Scripture - I didn't memorize as much as I wanted to ....... grrr

*Learn how to play "Stand for Truth" written by Rachel Wissmann Busenitz

*Finish reading Psalms

*Finish reading Amos

*Finish reading Proverbs

*Plan a surprise blog event

*blog more

*work out any rough spots in the new schedule I have made for myself


December goals:

*Finish reading "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan

*Finish reading "Sacred Singleness" by Leslie Ludy

*Finish reading "Will Our Generation Speak" by Grace Mally

*Finish the prep for the surprise blog event

*Read Jeremiah

*Read Revelation

*Read Obadiah

*Blog more

*Journal more

*Exercise 4x a week

*Memorize Scripture

I pray y'all have a great night!!!!!!!

In HIS grace, Alisha
    xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥