3.04.2014

And so it begins (again.....)

Well folks....the traditional packing begins again.....and at the right time too :P  You see....just about three weeks before my birthday (every year) we seem to move....whether it's across the country, down the street, or to a new town!
Am I complaining?  Oh no, of course not!  In fact, I love moving....I get to set out on a new journey, dream/ponder/wonder what God has in store for my life, and best of all...meet new people!!!!  Moving to me...is well...prep for what God has planned for my life (at least that's how I look at it).

I can't upload any pictures right now, due to the fact that I'm using the computer that doesn't have the pics....sorry!  I will get pics uploaded soon though!!!!!

In HIS grace, Alisha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥