9.30.2013

October goals for this blog

What would y'all like to see posted on this blog?  I'm serious....it seems like all I ever do is post videos, pictures, and more pictures.  I encourage you all to leave a comment and tell me the things you would love to see posted here.

But for the month of October, I will be posting:

* DIY projects
*Lessons of faith - what the Lord has been teaching me
*giveaways - yes that is plural, and yes I will be hosting them.  If you make/create things you would like me to host as the prize for the giveaway....send me an email through the Contact Me page.
*Interviews - I will be interviewing young ladies that live their lives daily for our Father.  If you know of anyone that you feel would be encouraging and lives their life for our Father....send me an email and I will see what I can do :)
*I will post about what's happening in my life...of course ;)
*I may post tutorials - what would you like me to do a tutorial on?  I could use some ideas in this department =P
*Photography posts - these posts may not be from photo sessions, but I will post some photography related items on here....

So how does that sound?  Is there anything you would like me to add?  Leave a comment and let me know :)

1 comment:

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥