9.05.2013

Far from home

Vacation.  A time to really spend time as a family and have the time of your life.  Having fun as a family, usually somewhat far from home.

Yep that's right...my family and I are no longer in Virginia, but in Florida.

Here is what we've been up to for the past four days...

...day 1 - Magic Kingdom
first stop in the Magic Kingdom was to meet three of the princesses....Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella




 Me and Sydney in front of Rapunzel's tower

 in front of Cinderella's castle with Mickey and Minnie

 yes....we got our picture taken with the best Disney character ever....Goofy :)

...day 2 - Hollywood Studios
we didn't really care for this park, being that it was all Hollywood movies =/  However, we got our pictures taken with Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater (it's like Ta Mater except without the Ta).  And we rode the Hollywood Tower of Terror :)


 OK....so I didn't like this the first time...picture an 18 year old Senior scared of heights....dropping 50 feet...crying like a big baby....praying to God that it was over.  Then after a trip to Cici's Pizza and a nap at the house....going back and loving the "terrifying" ride and going on it two more times :)  If you pictured this, then you pictured my story!

...day 3 - Epcot
this park is awesome....it's like no other I've ever been to!  If you ever take a trip to Walt Disney World, definitely ride "Space Mountain" and "Mission Space"....and don't even bother watching "Captain EO" and "Ellen's Energy".....trust me!

outside the park...getting ready to enter

 ....

 and if you ever visit Epcot....also go on "Test Trak"...you will miss out if you don't!

 ...getting our picture taken with Chip and Dale

...day 4 - Animal Kingdom (today)
today was so much fun....so tiring...but totally worth it :P

 I love these two characters :)

 Sydney loved the water rapid ride

 ...so for dinner we went to the Rainforest Cafe....it was yummy!

<3 I love these two <3
 ...

 outside the park...getting ready to go to the house


So tomorrow we are going back to the Magic Kingdom...and then Sunday....well Sydney and I will be in the air until about 12 pm.....where are we going?   Well....you'll just have to wait until I post about that - heeheehee :)

Hugs from Florida!
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥