Lately I've been up to:
1. Learning Carelton Forrester's redition of "Amazing Grace"
2. Getting ready to get my license in 2 weeks
3. Figuring out what I'm doing for my bday (it's a surprise...Momma and Daddy wont tell me)
4. Texting my good friend who lives 8 hours away
5. Trying to get school done so I can take my bday off
6. Writing friends who live to far for us to meet one another
7. Having fun with my new Android Tablet :D
8. Memorizing 1 John
9. Trying to loose weight before our church camp meeting that's taking place May 20-24 (please pray for me!!!)
10. Trying to learn how to be content with being single in this season of my life!
11. Reading Malachi, Zephaniah, Proverbs, Psalms
12. I just finished the book of Ruth
13. Reading "Do Hard Things" and "The Vow"
14. Volunteering at the local library
15. Giving an interest I have in a certain someone to the Lord...(I encourage every young lady to do this...if you don't, your interest will consume everything you do)
16. Taking a break from photography [place gasp here]
17. Playing my heart out on the piano
18. Taking one day at a time
What have you been up to? Leave a comment and let me know ;)