12.08.2012

Happy Birthday Emily!

Emily -
I can't believe that you and I have been good friends for 8 years already!!

It seems like only yesterday, that you (8), Maccy (7), and I (10)  were eating Burger King in the guest house.  Playing, laughing, and just enjoying a new friendship that has been such a blessing to me :D  Then we were all very disappointed when my family and I had to leave at 1 o'clock in the morning :P

You have grown a beautiful young lady who is a mere image of Christ!  May God bless you as you celebrate this exciting time of your life!

Happy Birthday Emily!

Love your friend,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥