4.04.2017

The New Smurf Movie || Promotional Post



"na, naaa, na-na-na na, naaaah na-na, naa naa"
(or how ever you type that out)

Today I bring to you a post all about the loveable blue creatures, and their new movie!  That's right, the smurfs are back in the upcoming film "Smurfs: The Lost Village" premiering April 7th, 2017.

If you would like, you can visit the Smurf website to find out more about the movie.

Speaking of the Smurf website, it is the coolest site ever.  It offers everything a family could want: coloring pages, the trailer, "meet the characters", etc.

In order to celebrate this movie premiere, I am hosting a giveaway.  The prize: two free tickets to the movie (movie dates for the tickets are April 7th-16th).  This giveaway ends April 6th, so hurry and enter now!
To enter, comment below who'd you'd go see the movie with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥