2.06.2017

Currently In the Life of Alisha



I decided that I would share with you all what I have been doing lately - and some will explain why my blog has been silent.  No theey aren't excuses, but hey, it's time the silence had an explanation  ðŸ˜‰


1) Making priorities in 2017
I know, why hasn't the blog been a priority, right?  I really want to make 2017 the year I  start deciding what's important.  Last year, the number of posts and comments I had here on Alisha In Progress was the top priority.  Around December, God brought to light that "priority" and laid upon my heart to draw ever closer to Him.
With that said, I will not be forsaking the blog, but I may not be posting as much as I have the past couple years.  We'll see how God directs ðŸ™‚

2) School
God laid on my heart in January to really focus on growing my knowledge of His word by doing online Bible school.  In 2016 I started The School of Biblical Evangelism and January 2017 I received my diploma.
As of January 2017, I have enrolled into my second year of Bible school - and that is what has been keeping me busy. 

3) New family dynamics
As of January, our family dynamics have changed.  We are no longer a family of four, but of five.
No Mom hasn't had another baby, but we are helping out a family friend with having her son live with us.  It's definitely a change from what we have known all this time, but we can't wait to see what God does in the lives of all the parties involved. ðŸ™‚

4) Writing
No I haven't been writing blog posts, but know that I do have some in the works.  I have been writing a second book (and working on completing the first).  Once I get far enough, I'll share more about these two projects  ðŸ˜‰

So while there hasn't been a ton of new stuff (nor real too exciting stuff) that's been happening in my life, there ya have it folks.

What have you been doing lately?

I  hope to get another post up soon!
Until next time ...

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Staying busy! I've been pretty busy-school, editing the book for publication, getting ready to start a website for it and probably more! Haha
    Is.53:5, Phil.4:13, #UNASHAMED, heresclo.blogspot.com, YouTube channel-Becky Coleman's Badge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chloe,
      Wow! Sounds like you've been busy as well! Can't wait to read your book ;)

      Love you😘
      Alisha

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed hearing what you've been up to, Ali! I've been busy with tons of 11th grade school, writing magazine materials for the magazines I am columnists for and others, writing letters, and just life! LOL!

    Did you ever get the Christmas card I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia,
      I'm glad you enjoyed the post!
      Sounds like you've been quite busy! What magazines do you write for??

      Yes I did indeedy! It was very sweet of you!! Thank you dear 😘💕

      Many blessings!
      Alisha

      Delete
    2. Olivia Bell (aka Livy)February 25, 2017 at 5:39 PM

      Well, I actually write for a lot! I write for Shining Stars, Virtuuos Daughters, Gaurd Your Heart, The Kings Princess, Hungry Hearts, and other ones occasionally! Ha-ha! I have columnist positions in a couple of them, so it keeps me busy, haha! Did you see my article in the lates SSM?

      Delete

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥