12.11.2015

She's Absolutely Amazing




Rhey is a friend to all and loved by all.  She loves people for who they are individually + individually in Christ.

She embraces her own individuality + isn't afraid to march to the beat of her own drum.



Her personality is absolutely wonderful.  She is talented, funny, cute, girly, spunky, sassy, quirky – and just plain awesome.

Her laugh is contagious – as is her smile.  Her smile lights up the room as soon as she walks in.



The faith she has in the Lord – wow!  She knows what she believes and stands firmly planted there.  She doesn't allow anything to sway her view.  When she is in question, she always takes it back to Scripture.


I cannot begin to express how much this girl means to me, how much I love her, nor how proud I am of the young woman she is becoming.

Do you have siblings?
What are some things that make you proud of them?
Comment and tell me, I'd love to hear what you have to say ;)


4 comments:

  1. I have an older sister and an identical twin sister. We all are very close and consider each other as best friends. My older sister is always there to help us if we ask he rand she never complains. My twin and I have many similar interests. We do practically everything together. I am so thankful to have two terrific sisters.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marilyn,
      It's good that you and your sisters are close + that you all are each other's best friend. They will be there for you when your temporary friends come and go.

      I'm so thankful for my sister too :)

      Merry Christmas!
      Alisha

      Delete
  2. Thanks Al...You don't realize how much this means to me!
    and yes, I have an older sister named Alisha.
    she totally AWESOME! She's always there for me and she has always been a role model in many areas. I am constantly inspired by how often she seeks the Lord and loves Him. And her contentment to wait for God's plan. She always smiles and cracks jokes (which keeps you laughing. And she does everything from her heart! Love to the one who is my true BFFL. :D ;-) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhey,
      Aww I'm glad you loved it - because I meant every word ;)

      You are too sweet!! Your words made me cry :') I love you girl + thank God for allowing me to be your big sis ;)

      Merry Christmas sis!
      Alisha ♥

      Delete

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥