9.24.2015

Being In Reckless Abandon




In my last post I explained why I believe the way I do!  But lately, I haven't shared with what God has shared with me lately!

I'm finally in total reckless abandon in Him - and have finally reached the point of true contentment!
Yes I still desire to serve a man I call "my hubbers", but it's not my every waking thought and no longer a raging desire.
Having a man in my life will not going to solve any loneliness I may feel - only My Lover (Christ) can solve!
However, I still long to serve the man God has for me - whoever it may be, whenever He sees fit to put him in my life.  But I think God hasn't shown me or revealed who the man is, because I have never fully understood that marriage isn't meant to fulfill me.  Marriage is meant to depict Christ and His Bride.

"Then what is marriage suppose to be or even do??"

Marriage is to fulfill the image of Christ loving His Bride and vice versa.
I also finally understand that marriage isn't a bed of roses - no marriage is perfect.  Sometimes the couple will fall. But when they have Christ as their center focus - they'll be able to get back up and walk hand in hand and learn from the mistakes they make (self-centeredness has no room in a God filled marriage). 

We as women weren't created to be fulfilled by men or suck the life outta them.  We were created to be their help-meet and to fulfill them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this post helpful and encouraging and inspiring? Leave a comment and let me know ;)
Any thoughts on this topic?  Leave a comment and let me know ;)
Is there a topic you would like me to post about? Leave a comment and let me know think ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥