1. What are three of your favorite hobbies?
If you know me , you know that my hobbies are: photography, playing the piano, and image design.
2. What is your favorite season?
Autumn, most definitely! I love everything: the colors, crisp air, holidays, scents of baked goods, leaves falling, lattes from Starbucks, and I could go on, but I'll stop myself here.
3. Heels or sneakers?
Due to the fact that I am absolutely 100% a klutz, I'd have to say sneakers ... buuut wedges + tiny heels are awesome too!
4. Casual of fancy?
I'm kinda an in between person haha. Casual is pretty much all I wear, but I loove getting dressed up for church on Sunday mornin'
5. Which do you prefer: a birthday party, or a girls sleepover party?
I loove birthday parties!!
6. What kinds of blog posts do you enjoy posting that may be out of the ordinary for you or out of your comfort zone?
Ummmm .... hahaha .... I don't really know. Probably posts on my different convictions (mainly cuz I don't wanna offend anyone).
7. How old are you?
20! When I really think about that, it makes me feel very weird thinking I'm 20 (good grief I'm old) lol!
8. When is your birthday?
April 5 ... I love being a spring baby lol :)
9. Do you like the thrill of a roller coaster?
OH YEAH!!!!! The adrenaline rush + negative/positive G's + wind in my hair ... oh great, now I want to ride a roller coaster again lol!
10. Do you like watching movies in a theater?
Sometimes ... depends on how much I really wanna see the movie. If it's Disney or DreamWorks - count me in!!
11. What would be your ideal job in the future?
Well - I wanna be whatever God wants me to be! But I've always wanted to be a wife, mother, and homemaker. But aside from that I would love to be a missionary one day. I would also love to run a home business like an Etsy shop - we'll see about that though :)
12. Are you into sports? If so, which ones?
Sorta ... I really like football. Buuut - we don't have TV + I don't follow up on the team I like =/
13. In a football party, which are you: the one that jumps while shouting if your team almost scores? or the one who isn't interested in the game and prefers to eat the snacks while talking to friends?
I'm probably the one cheering my team on while eating snacks with my friends (we'll talk every commercial lol)
14. What are your biggest pet peeves?
Well ... I have a different name for pet peeves (cuz nobody is perfect lol) - buut my "flabbergast moments" are: dogs wearing clothes (God gave them fur for a reason!!). When people appear fake and not genuine. When people ask me if I wanna go to college and I tell them "no I don't" and they respond "well you need to go to college!!" I wanna say "no really I don't - people in the Bible times got along just fine before college was invented!!"
15. What are your favorite clothing stores you prefer to shop?
Easy ... Goodwill lol :)
16. Are you a bookworm?
When I wanna be haha :P
17. Which do you spend more time on- a book or the internet?
The Internet :P
18. When did you decide to start blogging?
Almost three years ago (blogoversary party is coming up soooon!!)
19. On your honeymoon, which would you rather go to- a rustic lodge in the mountains or a sunny beach house in Florida?
Ummm ... well ... I'm not the type to stay in the mountains ... nor am I the "beachy" type of person. So my dream honeymoon would be Disney World or Disney Land. But since those weren't my choices ... probably a beach house in FL.
20. What are five of your favorite TV shows?
1. I Love Lucy
2. The Dick Van Dyke Show
3. The Andy Griffith Show
4. 19 Kids and Counting
5. Bringing Up Bates
21. Where were you born?
In the same hospital as Dad + Rhey ... which was in El Paso, TX
22. If you could meet any ONE fictional character, whether from a book, TV show or movie, who would it be?
Easy ... Nat from "Witch of Blackbird Pond"
23. Do you prefer coffee or hot tea?
24. What is your hidden talent?
Hahahaha ... I can ... ummm ... well ... *gulp* ... when I was little I could burp my ABC's
25. If you could travel to any time period (Medieval era, Western 1800s, 1950s, etc.) where would you go?
The 1920's - 1950's
26. Would you rather travel cross country in a plane or a car?
In a plane - although ... rode trips are awesome too haha
27. Do you prefer to play a musical instrument or simply listen?
I prefer to play the piano - but it's extremely nice to be able to listen to others play as well!!!!
28. Who is your best friend?
In my family - Rhey. Outside my family - Toria, Megan, Rachel, Roxanne (I know, I know, that's more than one - buut there isn't a rule that says you can't have more than one best friend lol).
29. What is your favorite movie?
Father of the Bride 1 and 2; Home; Annie (2015); Betrothed; October Baby
30. Do you believe in God?
I am a blood bought born again child of God
Definitely El Salvador, Haiti, the Philippines, and Africa
Heights, spiders, snakes, moths, wasps, bumble bees, honey bees ...... this could be a long list.
34. What do you love to do with your time (besides work/school)?Read my Bible, blog, experiment in the department of image design, play the piano, pretend I can play as beautifully as Anthony Burger, attempt sewing something, listen to music, email/text my friends
35. What is your favorite color/colors?My two top favorites right now are navy blue and coral pink. My favorite color combination is aqua + red.
A man after God's own heart, has a sense of humor, shares the same values and goals, and wants to reach out to others (whether that's thru missions or foster care, etc.)
Psalm 27:14 which says, "Wait on the : be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the ."
Yes - a dog, 2 cats, 3 birds, and fish
39. Where is your favorite place to be?
40. Do you like rain or shine?
Shine - everything is so bright and cheery!!
In HIS grace, Alisha
**I hope that you'll take the time to participate in this post. I can't wait to read your answers. Don't forget to let me know if you're participating!!**