10.07.2014

Goals

*a new blog design {that's still in the air}. I've been wanting a new blog design ... one that looks professional, but if it doesn't happen this month ... hopefully it will happen either next month or sometime early 2015 (maybe).

*post more.  does there need to be any more said on this one lol? ;)

*exercise 3-4x a week. I was doing great in accomplishing this task ... buut ... oh well ... time to start fresh again!

*finish reading 'growing up duggar'. this book is so good--talk about rich and encouraging!!

*memorize 1 Corinthians 13. i used to have this memorized .... buut i honestly have forgotten it =/


*get caught up on letter writing.

*get up early consistently. my schedule is different now that I'm not working.  but i want to create a habit of getting up early ... so I can be more productive.  but this means that I can't stay up too late at night if I want to accomplish this.  although I do wear my 'night owl' badge with much pride lol.  Anyone else a night owl?

*journal more


*finish 3+ books of the Bible

*a surprise project.  if it's a surprise why would I tell you lol ;)

*get rid of a whole bunch of stuff (thank goodness for Goodwill)

*pull staples from the sub-floor in my bedroom.  while I'm gone in October, Mom and Dad will be putting wood floor down in my bedroom {yaaaay}.  however, if I want them to do this, I need to pull all the staples from the sub-floor {all the staples from when the carpet was down}.

*Do a photo-shoot or two.  I love photography - in fact I wouldn't mind taking classes to improve. so hopefully the Lord will provide opportunities for me to do a couple.  rhey is sick and tired of me doing photoshoots with her lol!
I admit, I was totally forgetful in my September goals .... buuut there is always this month lol!

My October goals are all the incomplete tasks up above .... sorry there are no new exciting ones lol :P

In HIS grace, Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥