11.09.2013

Please pray...

Lately I have had a desire to start a girl's discipleship group!
So tomorrow starts the first day of a mini girl's discipleship group with two young ladies after church, fellowship, and clean-up.
Please pray that I will only speak words that the Father will want me to speak.  I want this discipleship group to be encouraging, God-glorifying, up-lifting, and so much more.

But wait?  Then the discipleship group is only limited to the young ladies at church!  I have the desire to minister to young ladies outside of church.
I will be making up flyers in order to see if anyone will be interested in joining me for a girl's discipleship group.  This group will be held at the library...I'm excited to see what the Lord will be doing!
Please pray that if it's the Father's will, then He will send the young ladies He wants to this group.

Thank you all for your prayers!

My main desire is to be fully in HIS will...so if that means I only host a girl's discipleship group at church, then HIS will be done.

As they say in Facing the Giants:
"Grant, what are you doin'?"
"Preparing for rain!"

"If we do the possible, God will do the impossible!"
- Cameron Townsend - 

3 comments:

  1. Ali that is great. So happy to hear that you are starting this group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im praying! for you...Update your blog with how it goes...The Lord is going to bless you for your willingness to serve him! Know that I am cheering you on as you press to know and serve Jesus ever more.

    LOVE,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Kelsey! He will bless you too :)
      How's your Bible study goin'?

      LOVE,
      Alisha

      Delete

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥