7.22.2013

Oh laugh of my heart!!!!

Thought I'd share some things that made me laugh...

...but who said it had me laughing normally...I could have laughed like this lol.


Then after I [may have] laughed like the bride did, I laughed at this...


...this...
 all children need to learn the realization at some point right? lol

...this...


...this...

 and we don't know Y!

...this...


...this...


...and this...
did you fall for this?

So what have you been up to?  I would love to hear from you :)

 My love be with you all in Christ Jesus,

Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥