7.04.2013

My encouragement for today!!!!

I found these on Pinterest today...and thought I would share them with you!

I have been praying about something major lately...I'm not going to share with you right now (maybe in the near future), but please pray that the Lord's will!  That He will open the doors that no man can shut, and shut the doors that no man can open.  And that my parents and I will have an overwhelming peace from our Father if it's His will or not!  I thank y'all for your prayers....do you have anything I can pray for?


<3

Lord help me become that type of young woman!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...not for two years...it could be a month or two!

Love from,
Alisha
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥