12.21.2012

Photo editing - which is your fave? part 2

Here is part 2 of my photo editing journey :D  Again I would love to hear what your favorite(s) are :D  So don't be shy and let me know what you like and what you don't like!!  Enjoy :D



 # 1: getting dirty

# 2: strike a pose



 # 3: absolutely beautiful

# 4: dandelion

 # 5: old friend

 # 6: owen

 # 7: it's okay to let your inner child shown!!

 # 8: a smile makes this life worth while (Wissmann Family



 # 9: have you talked with your Father today?


 # 10: your sibling will be there when your temporary friends come and go!

Serving HIM,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥