11.16.2012

My how she's grown

The screensaver on our computer is set to display our favorite pictures...and lately Sydney and I love to eat our lunch and just look at the photos being played.  From today's I had to chuckle at some of the pictures at Sydney...some were absolutely cute, others were just plain silly, and there those where I wanted to cry tears of joy because my "baby" sister was growing up to be such a beautiful young lady!!!  Thought I'd share some with you...enjoy!

Sydney's beautiful smile is infinite :D
Syd will be...well...Syd
She still loves nature
 getting along with Uncle Nathan and Aunt Jenny


She has a huge heart for little children...praise God!
The only thing that keeps her out of the water...winter time!


She has the most incredible voice {then again...I am just a little biased :D}
No kidding though...she sounds like Mandy Moore when she sings Rapunzel's songs from the movie Tangled

absolutely beautiful!


Yep she's definitely my sister...accident prone and a goober :P



She will always be the greatest friend to me...even though we disagree sometimes!
Serving HIM,
Alisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥