10.20.2012

What is a true young man?

Lately I have had the question "What is a true young man?" run through my head. This question made me stop and think, because honestly to tell you the truth I have never really thought about this before until now. So below are my answers to this question:

A true young man loves the Lord with all of his heart, soul, mind, and strength. He is not scared to tell everyone about his Savior. He puts others before him-self. He loves being part of God's army. He is willing to lay down his life for the Lord, his wife, and his family. He saves his whole heart for the young lady the Lord has for him. He loves to make his wife laugh. He takes his role as the provider of his family seriously. He comforts his wife when she is sad and lonely. He helps out around the house. He cooks dinner for his wife when she's sick or when the baby is born.  He is soft spoken and gentle spirited, he isn't afraid of what others think of him.I'm sure I'll come up with other answers to this questions as the years go by!

If you have never come up with ways that you think a true young man should be, then I encourage you to do so. I'm sure I'll be keeping this list for the future, because these are some of the qualities that I want in my husband. 

1 comment:

  1. Great reference that goes completely along with this! Straight from the world's most important book!

    "But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. (1 Timothy 6:11 KJV)

    If the guy you are interested in (or even interested in you) doesn't have these qualities, options shouldn't even be considered! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥