10.26.2012

I'm blessed to call her friend



Recently I've been thinking about how blessed I am to have the friends that I do. But really I thinking about one very, VERY special friend... my little sister.

She will be a friend that will always be there for me. My friendship with her will last a lifetime, and I recently been so worried about the choices in the friends I've made now, when I actually have a best friend by my side everyday.
Siblings are such a blessing and we need to take the time and enjoy the time we have with them. Instead of being worried about the next time we get to hang out with our friends from church or from school. It's okay to have good friends to hang out with, but those friends we meet at church or at school won't always be there for us when we're older. My mom has told my sister and I this many times in the past few years, and it's so true, there are friends that I used to ALWAYS play with when I was younger, and I don't even see them anymore. The only true friend you will ever have lives in the same house as you, you may even share a room with her, and she is the one that constantly wants to do everything that you want to do.

Sydney, you are the greatest friend and little sister I could ever have, I love you so much!

love you bug,
Sissy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there, thanks for stopping by my blog! Okay so I already said what I needed to say in the post, so now is your chance...I'd love to hear what you have to say :D

Here are the basic ground rules:

- when in doubt, don't know what to do next, or even bored...leave a comment!
- be yourself
- remember, your words can plant seeds. Which seeds...that's up to you!
- I like you and what you have to say :D

So what are you waiting for?? Have fun commenting :D ♥

ttyl,
♥ Alisha ♥